MUST FOLLOW ALL INSTALLATION STEPS TO PREVENT VOIDING WARRANTY.
High Amp Alternator Installation Manual
-Wear eye protection
-Remove jewelry or any loose items
-Allow car to fully cool before starting installation
Steps to installing alternator:
*Batteries must be fully charged before installation.
1. Make sure vehicle is off and engine is cool.
2. Disconnect the negative cable from the battery/batteries.
3. Disconnect all other wiring from the alternator.
4. Remove the belt (note the belt routing before removing).
5. Remove the bracket bolts and original alternator.
6. Mount the new alternator. In general, the original bolts will be used.
7. Inspect he belt and replace if there are any signs of wear. We suggest you replace the belt with a .5 to 1-inch shorter belt when installing a high output alternator. Install the belt.
Make sure routing is correct and the belt is aligned to all pulley grooves.