Looking to return an item? Read our return policies and fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
All JS Alternators come with a lifetime warranty on labor and a one year warranty on parts.
Powder coat is guaranteed for 3 months from date of purchase.
Original invoice or copy of original invoice must be included in order to receive warranty service.
The following will void any and all warranties:
- Improper installation
- Improper belt length
- Improper wiring
- Changing parts on the alternator, including pulley and regulator
- Any unauthorized modifications
- Painting or powder coating the alternator by an outside party
- Misuse or abuse of the alternator
This warranty does not cover other parts or equipment on the vehicle and it does not cover labor expenses related to the removal or installation of the alternator.
- Customers will be liable for return shipping costs for alternators repaired under warranty.
- JS Alternators will cover shipping costs of the alternator back to the customer after warranty repair inside the continental US.
- Customers outside of the continental US will be responsible for return shipping costs.
- PLEASE PACKAGE YOUR RETURN CAREFULLY TO AVOID DAMAGE FEES!
- Costs associated with repairing damage caused by return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.
CUSTOMERS MUST EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE RETURNS ARE AUTHORIZED. PLEASE SUBMIT RETURN FORM VIA EMAIL BEFORE RETURNING ANY PRODUCTS.
All custom ordered alternators, including pulley, regulator, powder coating, and custom housings, are NON-RETURNABLE.
All JS Alternators are custom built to order. New and unused standard alternators may be returned within 90 days of purchase but will be subject to a 10% restocking fee after full inspection.
Alternators in good condition may be re-cased for a different vehicle for $150. Customers will be liable for return shipping costs.
Big 3 Kits are NON-RETURNABLE